Create an account below to apply for the
Glengarry Book Award
|BIOGRAPHY (maximum of 250 words)|
|CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN (maximum of 200 words)|
|If you are not a resident of Saskatchewan, please describe your connection to the Province|
|SYNOPSIS OF THE NOVEL OR BOOK OF SHORT FICTION (maximum of 250 words)|
|Please summarize your submission in 250 words or less in the space below. This will serve as an identifier on adjudication materials and reports.|
|ISBN||Author Picture||Book Cover||Additional Material (pdf)|
|Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)|
|E-books are eligible for consideration (link to downloadable e-book must be provided)|
|I, the undersigned, agree and certify that:|
• I have read, understand and meet the eligibility criteria for this award.
• I am the sole author of the book submitted with this application and had complete independent creative control over it.
• I am a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and meet the Saskatchewan-based eligibility requirement(s).
• The Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts will rely on third-party review and assessment of this application as part of its due diligence and adjudication.
If chosen as the recipient of the inaugural Glengarry Book Award:
• I will receive a cheque from the Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts in the amount of $20,000 (CAD).
• I will submit a letter to the Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts acknowledging the Award and the Endowment Fund's donor, Claire Kramer, by January 31, 2022.
• For a period of two (2) years following the awarding of the prize, I will acknowledge the Glengarry Book Award and the Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts at book readings, appearances and public events related to the book.
• The Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts may publicly promote my work and personal details I've provided in this application (e.g., name, biography, synopsis, etc.) on the SFFA's website, its social media accounts, and other documentation as it sees fit.
• I recognize that the Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts is required to report on the funding it disburses.
• All novels or books of short fiction and materials submitted become the property of the SFFA.
I authorize the Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts to contact me at any time via email or phone about any matter related to this application and/or any conditions associated with this application.
I accept the conditions of the Glengarry Book Award and agree to direct all questions concerning the assessment and/or results of this application to the Saskatchewan Foundation For the Arts.
I declare that the statements and information in this form are accurate and complete.
I accept the terms and conditions listed above and would like to apply for the Glengarry Book Award.
You will receive an email with a link from email@example.com.
If you do not receive the email, check your junk mail or contact firstname.lastname@example.org